Flexible Packaging Papers
Flexible paper solutions – literally.
At Sappi, we pride ourselves in the quality of the products we deliver to customers worldwide, and our coated and uncoated flexible packaging papers are no exception. The outstanding surface of the papers is unique in the market. Coated and uncoated matt and gloss, grease resistance, anti-mould, crimping and twisting, this product range offers versatility alongside consistently high standards that our customers can rely on.
From food sachets, banderoles for yoghurt pots and tea envelopes to cigarette innerliners and softpacks, our flexible packaging paper is suitable for a wide range of enduse applications in food and non-food packaging.
- Tailor-made solutions for individual requirements
- Wide range of flexible packaging grades with different functionalities
- Available from 18 g/m² up to 140 g/m²
- Unique pulp recipes and coating technology/expertise
- Excellent surface properties
- Back-up solutions (paper machines and mills)
- Financial strength and global presence
- High operation speed and reduced downtimes
- Efficient conversion process
- Excellent optical appearance (brand communication and POS/shelf impact)
- Superior tactile properties
- High product safety