Label your brand. As premium.
With their outstanding brightness and excellent printing and metallisation results, our high-quality label papers are an ideal choice for customers looking to achieve a high shelf impact and brand differentiation for their products.
Developed for the wet-glue and face stock labelling of cans, jars and bottles, PET, PVC and PET containers, wines and spirits and more, they are the perfect fit for a wide variety of applications and offer high-quality and consistent results. The label papers offer high operation speed and excellent properties, such as wet strength and anti-mould.
- Wide portfolio of face stock and wet-glue label papers
- Unique pulp recipes and coating technology/expertise
- Outstanding surface properties
- Back-up solutions (PM and mills)
- Financial strength and global presence
- Excellent printing and metallisation results
- Achieving high shelf impact and brand differentiation
- High operation speed
- Excellent converting operations
- Perfect fit for different advanced applications
- Matt labels
- Oil- and grease-resistant labels (Kit Test)
- Suitable for both labels and package insert applications