Label your brand. As premium.
With their outstanding brightness and excellent printing and metallisation results, our high-quality label papers are an ideal choice for customers looking to achieve a high shelf impact and brand differentiation for their products.
Developed for the wet-glue and face stock labelling of cans, jars and bottles, PET, PVC and PET containers, wines and spirits and more, they are the perfect fit for a wide variety of applications and offer high-quality and consistent results. The label papers offer high operation speed and excellent properties, such as wet strength and anti-mould.
- Wide portfolio of face stock and wet-glue label papers
- Unique pulp recipes and coating technology/expertise
- Outstanding surface properties
- Back-up solutions (PM and mills)
- Financial strength and global presence
- Excellent printing and metallisation results
- Achieving high shelf impact and brand differentiation
- High operation speed
- Excellent converting operations
- Perfect fit for different advanced applications
- Matt labels
- Oil- and grease-resistant labels (Kit Test)
- Suitable for both labels and package insert applications
Watch our recorded live session about Flexible Packaging Papers and Label Papers at Sappi’s virtual interpack 2020
Sappi Packaging and Speciality Papers
Sales Director Consumer Goods & Self-Adhesives
A safe haven during both good and difficult times