Dye Sublimation Papers
Highest precision in sublimation transfer.
Our dye sublimation product portfolio includes coated and uncoated sublimation papers for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sublimation inks.
Used widely in the fashion, home textiles, sportswear and sports equipment, soft signage and hard substrates industries, Sappi’s sublimation papers are designed for maximum and consistent colour transfer with minimum ink consumption. Whether industrial or non-industrial printers, our dye sublimation papers are suitable for different machine types and speeds to cover a wide range of polyester-based application segments.
Besides providing the most suitable dye sublimation paper for each type of application, a team of specialised, experienced engineers offers expert colour management advice and helps to optimise the entire production process to ensure optimum results.
- Perfect flatness
- High inkload capacity
- Short transfer times
- Fast ink drying
- Tacky effect
- Reduced transfer temperature
- Smooth reverse side
- High quality and excellent performance
- Excellent runnability on all common printing systems, including high-speed with glue belt
- Enhanced colour release and densities
- Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage
- High transfer rate
- Excellent lay flatness
- Excellent paper stiffness
- High dimensional stability
Find out our latest innovations